How to get a string value in Xcode from ashx page? -


I have in my Xcode waxing is a TextField now requires me to get value from an ash page. When I open the ash page in the browser, I can see that it is only showing a value I need to show the value in TextField

This is ashx page: somelink / Export. Ashx f = GetClientBalance & amp; Pin = rsbtest & amp; IncludeCurrency = true

help me.? Out ...

You can use NSURLConnection to string data. Here's the code:

  NSURLResponse * reaction; NSError * error; NSData * data = [NSURLConnection sendSynchronousRequest: [NSURLRequest requestWithURL: [NSURL URLWithString: @ "http://rsbtelemax.com/VSServices/Export.ashx?f=GetClientBalance&pin=rsbtest&includeCurrency=true"]] returningResponse: & amp ; Feedback error: & amp; Error]; NSString * string = [[NSString alloc] initWithData: data encoding: NSUTF8StringEncoding]; NSLog (error.description); NSLog (string);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -