html - How to crop / margin a website? -


I am currently struggling with a CSS3 / HTML 5 problem. I use Bootstrap to make it properly responsive. I set up a pager, though I am struggling with the following problem:

My website "overlaps" at the right border, here it is the perfect external range of my website:

There is an overdose amount of about 5px on my whole website and I do not know that I How can I "crop" or how to reduce my website?

Any chance you get some code Can you post?

My first thought would be:

  html, body {margin: 0; Padding: 0; }  

In CSS.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -