html - unexpected token error in jquery -


Hello, I am currently receiving these errors on the Chrome console. The one I want to solve is an error syntax error. It shows the line in my javascript as 'use css' and I do not know why everything works fine.

Failed to load resource: net :: ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND file: /// c: / js /plugins/jquery.fitvids.js Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token: VM107 index2.html: 17 in loading resources Failed: net :: ERR_CACHE_MISS

  & lt; Script & gt; $ (Document) .ready (function () {$ ('bxslider'). BxSlider (); Video: true, use CSS: wrong, pager: wrong, control: wrong}); & Lt; / Script & gt;  

Can anyone see why I found this unexpected token error?

Thanks

That's because your javascript is malformed. It should probably be:

  $ (document) .ready (function () {$ ('.bxslider'). BxSlider ({video: true, use CSS: wrong, pager : Wrong, control: false});});  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -