java - Architecture/Technology advice for pipeline using Hadoop/Hive -


My architecture has been created in a few steps.

  1 The ETL is putting files on the HDFS file system. 2. Run the hive on the top of the hypoglasses, prepare the SQL script and the results table. 3. The table is changed to XML 4. XML is being uploaded to another location using HTTP post.  

We got our own logic on the argument on the hive SQL and Bash script.

I'm looking for a pipleline framework to help me in organizing this architecture (java / spring or any other).

Any suggestions? Examples? I tried pig, but we have complexities in it.

Thank you, Ray.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -