javascript - How to create a password login modal, click submit button and open another modal containing links using bootstrap 3 -


I'm trying to create a password login model, click Submit button and link using Bootstrap 3 Open another model and I'm stuck and can use some help. I have already made the login modal (just a password input and BTN - this is # modal6 submit) and with a written link Model (this is # modal7 ) that is when the password is correct (only one pass Rd, no user login, etc.) to pop up. Since it seems relatively simple I'm trying to do this without javascript / jquery and mysql or php. Well I'm stuck ... I did not know that once the correct password is entered then to bring the modal window containing the link. I know how to do it with a login model and you will click on the right and bring the link with the correct password if it is an html page Example:

   

I did not know that this link How to accompany an html page in opposition to a model.

I had a similar challenge to use a model to add / edit an item And the result of that action (success / error) had to be displayed in a model too. The difficult part is to turn off the current model and then open a new account. Especially if there is not much time to shut down a modal and open the other

I have added two things that I have done. And maybe this could be a solution for you too, make a model with two section body, one for entering a password (to check and display if the password is not correct) and a link with a password is required. , Only the password section is displayed. When the password is correct, hide the password section and look at the link section. This approach needs only one model. To use this approach, you do not need to bring a new model, just use the open one already.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -