mysql - Can't disable SQL parenthesis auto-complete in Eclipse -


I've been through preferences in Eclipse, and I can not understand how the methods for completing the code for files such as .sql

Take it for example:

  where `key '=' 'and key_expier & gt; CURRENT_TIMESTAMP  

When I edit the WHERE section, I get:

  WHERE () `key ' = '' Or `key` is null) and key_expier & gt; CURRENT_TIMESTAMP  

I have tried to shut down every option for the feet, but there is no benefit.

Data Management in Preferences -> SQL Development -> SQL Editor

'Typing Click on the tab, uncheck 'Close off brackets' and click Apply / OK

>

I hope that works for you, it does it for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -