osx - Array formula on Excel for Mac -


I need to call LINEST in Mac for Mac 2011, I would say - it was a secret story, my laziness, My curiosity, all were here! To use LINEST, I had a homework from university course.

I also stopped trying to do this on the Mac, because after googling I could not find any solution how to do it. (I tried each and every combination of Fn Ctrl Alt CMD return Is!)

Finally, I found a solution here on stack overflow! I want to mention it again, because it was a long time I spent exploring the solution I have spent 4 days outside the house, just to use the Windows PC where it is a pie As easy - F2 , CTRL + SHIFT + Enter .

If you tell the truth - type in Excel for Mac, type the array formula, find LINEST and look at the combination of solutions!

Solution: select the category, press Control + U and then + Press RETURN .

Here is the link to the original post:


Press Range, Control + U and then press + Back .



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -