rest - Unable to use the PUT HTTP method -


I currently use the jpmml opens the REST API ...

I have successfully Maven has installed the Uber-JAR file

I am also able to reach the local host: 8080 / OpenSocoraning / Rule. PMLM is in the postman rest client in Chrome (Rules.pmml is a pmml file in which the scoring rule I want to apply)

But, I only use post and GET methods Mitigation am able. When I try to apply other methods, I am getting a 403 error. Please tell me how I can use other methods like Put.

PS: If I have used the wrong terminology then I am sorry I am new to REST and openscoring

HTTP status code 403 means "forbidden" Simply put, you do not have sufficient privileges to execute peat and execution methods that modify the position of the opening service.

You have two options here:

  • Login on the server where the opener is running and try your orders again
  • Apply your own authentication and authorization filters.

This information is also available in the README.md file.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -