Setting up home page in spring -


I am new to the Spring Environment. I have created a small test spring project through STS. Project Name: SPTest Base Package Name: uk.co.ifTest

When I run and open this project browser via eclipse It works well, but puts the URL in the browser xx.xx.xx.xx: instead of 8080 / ifTest /, //xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/SPTest/ I think, add this base package name Used to be.

Is there any way I can open a project?

Thanks

refers to ifTest to SPTest to refer you to the server Need to change your reference path.

This answer will help you identify how to do this:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -