asp.net - edit two database from different sites with same form with ASP -


I am writing some ASP pages for the following purpose.

I have two websites related to each other. In the first one, I have a form in which I put some information. Those information is stored in the first site's database.

Since I am making the field of database of another site similar to the table that I want to edit, there is a way to send data to other sites and after they have been stored in the database first. Insert in another database?

Database Connection

  Set = Server.Creative Object ("ADODB.Connection") Con.Open "Driver = {Microsoft Access Driver (* .mdb)}; DBQ = "& amp; Server.MapPath ("/ writable / mdb-database / mydb.mdb")  

Just open a new connection on the second database server and insert the same data. Use questions (or linq expression or etc) with new connections only. I do not know how to connect with you before, but you can connect with the same method to another, just change the address.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -