c# - Accordion - button click event not working -


I have a Ajax Ardi, in my page I bind data with dataset which works fine, but I value it within the selected Ardi There is a need to receive when a button is clicked inside the imperantian.

But when the click is done then the onclick event is not firing.

My .aspx code.

  & lt; Cc1: Accordion ID = "accRcvDetails" runat = "server" selectIndex = "- 1" ContentCssClass = "AdWords-content" Requirementspanpan = "false" headercssclass = "avionian-header" header selected class = "idrarselected" & gt; ; & Lt; HeaderTemplate & gt; & Lt; / HeaderTemplate & gt; & Lt; ContentTemplate & gt; & Lt; Asp: button id = "btn service" cssClass = "searchbutton accbtnsave" runat = "server" commandname = "save" text = "save" /> & Lt; / ContentTemplate & gt; Public void accRcvDetails_ItemDataBound (Object Sender, AccordionItemEventArgs e) {if (e.ItemType = 

My CS

 

OnClickMeClicked Event When I do not click on the button inside the accordion pane

< / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -