Chomsky Normal form removing epsilon transitions -


I am working to convert CMG to Chomsky normal form but I am having some problems.

I have this CFG

A-> BAB. B Epicelon B - & gt; 00 | Epsilon

OK, I add a new start state

S -> AA- & gt; Baab | B Epicelon B - & gt; 00 | Epsilon

Then I have to remove the episode infection so that I can start with B

S ->. AA- & gt; Baab | B AB BA A. Epsilon B - & gt; 00

How do I remove epistoline from A? Initially it can be an epsilon? And I have A-> A?

You can not change this grammar in ε. , And therefore this chomsky can not be written in general. The reason for this is that all presentations can be reduced to ε, so there is a valid sentence in the ε language.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -