excel - How do I write from a Multi-Dimensional Array? -


I have a multi-dimensional array that is populated by using a line of code:

ArrayName = Worksheets ("SourceDetWareKascat"). Range ("A18: BM 174")

Instead of counting cell-by-cell loop count, the advantage of filling the array using this method is that it fills in less than a second - Even for such a large data array.

Is it possible to write data quickly?

Currently, I am writing a suitable location (after looking after) to paste the cell with the cell through the loop system, and it is actually slowing down the whole process.

What is my goal? Is able to paste the second dimension of the array into a column in the worksheet destination sheet (where it has a loop to determine where). In other words, once the destination line has been found for Array (1, X), I want to paste the value of x into range (H20: AB20) (enough for the former), but I use the looping cell values How can I paste without doing

You can type it in the same way - you need to use array boundaries to determine How big the goal line should be:

  range ("H20"). Size (ubound (ArrayName, 1), Ubound (ArrayName, 2) value = ArrayName  

For example.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -