Git-init creating a visible directory when executable present -


When using a repository to start, it creates a hidden directory called .git - I got this far.

But when I tried to use the command on a directory, in which the executable file was included, which I compiled from the source in that directory, it would be a second, visible directory Made, which simply git , contains several hundred files

what is this directory, and what does it do?

I am using Bash with the Linux mint. The best thing about post git is that it puts all its information in one place: the root of your project in your .git directory.

P>

may also be useful, because it tells you:

The entire repository content is stored in the root folder named .git in the project folder:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -