How to performance test a desktop application using Visual Studio Ultimate load test -


I need to perform a demonstration test of the Windows desktop app with Visual Studio Ultimate. I

I have to compute the add-on I wrote coded UI tests, [it usually imports a file, fills the input on a form, clicks on the button, it will calculate and generate the desired output in a few seconds] I need to measure (input Files and values For various sets):

1. The use of CPU count. 2. Memory Usage 3. It took time to calculate it for every input file

I have written coded UI tests, have configured load tests to measure # 1 and # 2, time to execute # 3 In addition to the transaction to measure the test data are operated.
How can I get a good performance report for this? What are the added counter? And how to export it in a nice simple xlsx report format? I am going through MSDN articles but they could not find very helpful for this particular reference. Note: There is no network call. It's purely a standalone app, and only one user is going to use it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -