ios - Create new Core Data model -


Please tell me the next information I have an app with CoreDataModel1, and now I am making CoreDataModel2. And I have to use CoreData model 2 in my app. I have read about the work of migrations and TI. But I do not need previous data from CoreDataModel1. How should I do this when I transfer all my previous data to Coreadata model 2, but I do not need it.

Normal core data migration is not required because there is no copy in the migration process continuously Updates to keep the same file to use the model. There is no old file to delete.

If you have implemented a custom migration plan that copies the data into a new file, then you are yourself, whatever old file (s) you leave behind your plan, You do not need any more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -