ios - How to keep the width of 4 items to always fill the UIView parent container -


I have 4 items in a UIView that should always fill UIView for all screen sizes. It does not matter which Auto Layouts I apply, they will not even fill the view for a 5.5-inch iPhone for the photo (each item will not have the same width)

.

and iPhones for 4 inches

As you can see, the last icon is no more visible in the 4-inch screen.

Is a flexible, draggable layout in the interface builder? Do I have to see and modify barriers to code?

I have terminated it code. I implemented width barriers and changed the size in viewDidLoad () . For x-positioning I only combine an item next to the second (horizontal spacing).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -