LiveCode 7.0 (rc 2) standalone compile (strange error) -


I am using LiveCode 7.0 (RC2) and compiling my stack as a standalone for Windows 7 I am here. I got a detailed error (with many numerical data) in the context of the stack "ResistStandardLone" and subdirectory / TutsalSet / RivestoneSetting.

I have tried to highlight my standalone settings without any profit. I have never really had this problem before any suggestions?

Livecode 7.0 is now available as a stable release, (RC2) is a pre-release test Version, so I recommend downloading the latest version and try again.

Without numbers it is difficult to say that is related to error, so if you can try again using the latest version and report back with all the details, if it still fails If so, then anybody can be able to help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -