Page jumps in ipad on hide of the search bar with skrollr -


I'm a new scholar, I want to disable the sculler in the width of the mobile device, which is less than 768 pixels, (Window). Dam ("resize", resizing);

  Resize the function () {var newWindowWidth = $ (window) With (); If (new windhighth <= 769) {skrollr.init () Destroyed (); } And {var s = skrollr.init (); }}  

This works fine for me when I open it in an iPad or iPhone, when the search bar hides to indicate page jump. I am appreciated any help "Meta name =" apple-mobile-web-app-enabled "content =" yes "" in the header and it is still the same problem


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -