Pentaho Data Integration - How to loop csv file column and each column will create a table -


I'm new to Pentaho Data Integration. How do I loop the CSV file column, and when I create a table on each column, help / Need guidance.

I was able to generate CSV file via text file input and CSV input speed. My problem is that I do not know what steps the loop is through the CSV column. I tried to search the internet but I could not find any such problem. Example: Account, Contact, Location Act-01, "Name 1", "Location1" Act-02, "Name 2", "Location 2" Act-03, "Name 3 "," Location 3 "Act-04," Name 4 "," Location 4 "

Output must be created 3 tables which have account, contact, and location.

Thanks in advance.

  1. First of all, you Header Row Current . Now, your first line requires your name.
  2. To get only the first line, you can use the sample rows step to get it (just provide line number threads).
  3. Now you have to isolate some line in three rows with three rows. You can first use the conct field and then use the Rows divided fields step. Now, with your table names you have three lines.
  4. The SQL execution step allows you to run custom SQL for each line, for example create table $ column_name} (Col1 varchar (10)) < / Code>. Just make sure to use the execute for each line and variable replacement
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -