user interface - Creating event triggers dynamically with Unity 4.6 UI tools -


I'm having trouble with the new UI tools of Unity 4.6.

Canvas I have a list of toggles that are dynamically created at runtime (I am following or following the instructions in this tutorial). I am trying to add the triggers to each of the toggles, which will call the ListManager.LoadModel (int) function when click on the toggle. Each toggle event has a different entry (first one load model (0) , second load modell (1) and so on).

It is easy to manually create a toggle list and it is difficult to call each one of them in the inspector but I did not know how to add the toggle toggle because I dynamically created them with the script I am making Any suggestions?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -