android - Custom circular view -


I want to create a view shown in the picture below

I think it's too late to react , But it can also be useful for others.

I am getting a library, again implement list inventory and circular list. Library and some snippet of code

  Public Zero Change Group Flu (Object obj) throws an exception {field} f = obj.getClass (). GetSuperclass (). GetSuperclass (). GetDeclaredFields (); // for members of the mapping array (Field TEM: F) {if ( Tem.getName (.) Equal ("mGroupFlags") {tem.setAccessible (true); integer mGroupFlags = (integer) tem.get (obj); int newGroupFlags = mGroupFlags & amp; 0xfffff8; Tem.set (obj, newGroupFlags I hope this will help. 

Happy coding ...

/ P>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -