c# - Why won't Mvc 4 application pick up email column added to UserProfile table? -


As the question shows, I've added an email column in the UserProfile table. (As I want a valid email address for each user) However, when I try to access it in the "Lost Password" feature, I get the following error.

  {"column name is not valid. [Node name (if any) = extension1, column name = user email]"}  

Blocked code in my account in my lost password action.

  // Email value can not reach the UserProfile table with var foundUserName = (from Ub in db.UserProfiles where u.UserEmail == Model. Select email u.UserName). FirstOrDefault ();  

How do I obtain an application to identify the email column to check against user input? Please note that this is an MVC 4 application built with VS 2010 and is using a simple subscription. Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -