How to work with python 2 and 3 -


I've found that some Libs depend on Python2 and some Libs work on python3. I know that there is something that can port code from Python 2 to Python 3. I'm not sure that these Libs are an easy way to work together. How can I use these labs? Thanks a lot

EDIT: To make the question more specific, I want to write the script to copy the copy from the transcriptor and insert it into the script. So I want to use both P4Python and can only work on Python 2 (although Python 3.3 compatibility is its current target of evaluation), while P4Python can only work on Python 3.

How can I do this work?

Python 3.x to port Python 2.x and to write code Many tools and tricks are compatible with both versions.

You will find that topic devoted to Python 3 documentation on that topic. Some referenced tools:

  • : To convert Python 2 to Python 3
  • Canyiopiethon 3 (,:
  • To help with writing 2: low-level project-3 compatible code
  • : To help porting the current code in six,

and last but less Less than __ future__ must be required in that context, at least famous: <__ future__ import print_function

to print () F Nkshn allows the use of Python 2 under Python3

But if you read the how you want to do serious things,.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -