ios - Why does my UITableView's formatting go completely awry when I return from a view controller I segued to? -


After

I have a UITableView a custom cell, with some label dynamically fixed in it When I return to all the formatting for the height of the cell when I tap on a cell and, segue cells from any new view controller are completely messed up, and I can not do what it is getting.

Here's what cells look like normally:

here Enter the image details

And I have some very basic obstacles that are set on them. I have been pinned on top label top and left margins, and should always be => right from 20 other Labels are aligned to the left of this first label, vertical space set between them. The middle label margin has the right to barrier space, and the label below is aligned to the first baseline and horizontal spacing between them all.

I can not know that since I left, there was a reason to separate the layout. If I scroll around, then they "reset" what they want, but they are actually messed up on the initial load. If desired I can attach the project, but there is not really much beyond the storyboard

cellForRowAtIndexPath:

  override function tableView (tableView) : UITableView, CellForArendEppexExpath: NSIndexpath) - & gt; UITableViewCell {Know cell = tableView.dequeueReusableCellWithIdentifier ("cell", forIndexPath: indexPath) Object = objects as the CustomTableViewCell [indexPath.row] cell.title1.text = object.name cell.title2.text = object.color cell. Title3 Text = object.roar returned cell}  

Sample Project:

It appears that the table view cells are not resizing based on the content when they return from the segment, using the sample project, I tossed a reloaded data into the View option and corrected the problem Seemed to.

  override func viewWillAppear (animated: boole) {super.viewWillAppear (animated) self.tableView reloadData ()}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -