javascript - owl carousel random order -


I am trying to randomize the order of slides during Autoplay in Owl Carousel. I have referenced this () on my site, but whatever it does is already reset to load (first point). I tried to play with other callbacks, but no luck. Anyone there is a solution? Here is an example that I thought would work. Apparently, I'm missing the callback point:

  function random (owl selector) {owlSelector.children (). Sort (function () {return Math.round (Math.random ()) - 0.5;}) each (function () {$ (this) .appendTo (owlSelector);}); } $ (".wl-carousel"). OwlCarousel ({beforeMove: function (elem) {random (elem);}}); Resolve (of type) I finished using the WoW slider slider in it Slide sequence random There is an option to make. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -