javascript - owl carousel random order -


I am trying to randomize the order of slides during Autoplay in Owl Carousel. I have referenced this () on my site, but whatever it does is already reset to load (first point). I tried to play with other callbacks, but no luck. Anyone there is a solution? Here is an example that I thought would work. Apparently, I'm missing the callback point:

  function random (owl selector) {owlSelector.children (). Sort (function () {return Math.round (Math.random ()) - 0.5;}) each (function () {$ (this) .appendTo (owlSelector);}); } $ (".wl-carousel"). OwlCarousel ({beforeMove: function (elem) {random (elem);}}); Resolve (of type) I finished using the WoW slider slider in it Slide sequence random There is an option to make. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -