php - avlancheimagine bundle not generating images -


I have just installed AvalancheImagineBundle in Symphony

and I try to convert the image to a thumbnail I am not but img src = "{{'/ hrms / web / uploads / profileimage / 8999226bcc8341dc7e076eb09226f8521bbac106.jpeg' | apply_filter ('my_thumb')}}" />

This is my config file ..

avalanche_imagine:

  Filter: my_thumb: Type: Thumbnail Option: {Size: 120, 90], Mode: Outbound}  

The routing file is as follows.

  _imagine: Resource:. Type: Imagine  

I'm getting it as HTML

   

I have not created any folder, it is necessary ..?

If I hrms / ">

Hello I use the Himswamy Imagine bundle

My config and route are just like you but I take your IMG src in some other way and you do not have to create any folder:

routing: < / P>

  avalanche_imagine: filter: my_big_banner: type: relative_source option: {width: 940, format: jpg, quality: 100}  
  _imagine: resource:. Type: Imagine  

HTML:

& lt; img id = "big-bannerImgShow" style = "background-image: url ('{{(unit .evenImage.webPath) | apply_filter (' my_big_banner ')}}')" & gt;

I hope this helps you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -