php - Invalid request error in symfony on Linux server -


I developed web applications in symfoy2, my development environment is using Windows (a vip server), but when This is a Linux server posted on one, which gives me the "invalid request" error, I checked the URL and parameters, this was also a query, everything was the same, it works in windows, but Linux Not in Is there a case sensitive problem? Or variables naming and parameters?

The problem was case sensitivity, my controller's name was like viewalaraytemplate.php, but the link to this file Was specified as: & lt; A href = "directory / see selearly plate" & gt; Click to view & lt; / A & gt; Then I can change my code in: & lt; A href =

>

HTML>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -