php - Replacing the value without splitting the structure -


This is part of my structure, what I have to do is' d 'value is empty, so I can say' 'value' xky With 'D' value Please help me how to replace that value without the division and construct the structure.

  array ([0] => stdClass object ([a] => 1 [b] => 1b [c] => dl [d] = & Gt; [E] => 2015-01-08T0555 [F] = & gt; BOM [G] => T [H] = & gt; XYZ [i] => 2015-01 -08T0815 [J] => 1c [k] => 851))  

Note: I am saying that if I divide it because it has many complications for me The reason will be because it is only a part of the structure. Please help it.

  • After updating it should appear below. Array ([0] => stdClass object ([a] => 1 [b] => 1b [c] =

 & Gt; DL [D] => xky [E] => 2015-01-08T0555 [F] => BOM [G] = & gt; T [H] => XYZ [i ] = & Gt; 2015-01-08T0815 [J] = & gt; 1C [K] => 851))  

Something like this? $ array [0] - & gt; D = 'XKY'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -