sql - Select date time with condition (Oracle) -


I have a problem that has not been resolved for several days, I am following the search and answers in many questions; It seems that the structure data for datetime in my database is very strange. I have read this post: but it is not working on me right, we start for this problem,

I The solution to connect is to use the client to bring data into the Oracle database. I'm staying.

When I select from a simple query like this:

  Create_Date from HP_D_Help_Desk_SLA  

The result of:

  Create_Date 2014-07-01 05: 27: 02.000 2014-07-02 05: 27: 02.000  

But when I try this question: < / P>

  Choose Create_Date from the HPD_help_cycle code SLA where Create_Date & gt; = TO_DATE ('2014-05-03', 'YYYY-MM-DD') and Create_Date & lt; TO_DATE ('2014-08-04,' 'YYYY-MM-DD')  

The result of:

  Warning: odbc_exec (): SQL error : [AR System ODBC Driver] column was not found:. SQL State S & End SQLLXAC Direct ....  

And I try this simple query:

 Select Create_Date from  HP_D_Help_Desk_SLA where Create_Date & lt; Select Create_Date from the HPD_Help_Desk_SLA where Create_Date '2014- 07-01% `'   

and

 

/ Pre>

And it's not showing anything

Any ideas for this? Thanks

My comment was "upgraded" for a proper answer on request:

Your error message shows that you are using: [AR system, ODBC driver] .

You are using an ODBC dataset which connects to your AR system and is not directly in Oracle Database, which means that the syntax of the query allows any syntax AR system (even if Oracle database runs "down" AR system.) So you get an error using TO_DATE .

P> Either you have to find the appropriate syntax for date queries in AR system.

Or you can switch to the Oracle ODBC driver and the data source, but then you probably need different connection credentials because you will bypass your AR system and go directly to the database to protect it in your setup Problems can be there.

I think you should ask someone AR system knowledge, not so much Oracle knowledge.

Edit:

Google gives this reference as the first hit for "AR system" "Oracle" :

That reference manual shows how the AR system can run on many different relational databases, due to being one of them, Oracle page 23 states that one The AR system "Timestamp" is saved as a number in the Oracle. I am pretty sure that this means that when you use the AR system ODBC driver, you have to write the SDC in the O.D. System syntax in the ODBC Call. Then the AR system ODBC driver rewrites the necessary syntax in this regard, whatever relational database is installed on the AR system.

So it convinces my suggestion to ask the AR system developers instead of Oracle developers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -