Asp.Net routing to action with parameters -


I have a routing config file, which has the following routing settings

  routes.MapRoute (Name: "login", url: "account / login / {user}} / {password}", default: new {controller = "account", verb = "login"});  

and I have a login action in the account administrator

  [http post] Public ActionList Login (string username, string password) {// something Do}} [HTPGet] Public Action Result Log In () {// Something}  

I just want to call the first action, the parameter is not with the other

Can you help me fix this problem?

The first is a post and the second one gets. Therefore, the HTTP action you use to call you will decide what is said.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -