cmusphinx - Android pocketsphinx & Fsg model -


reference

I am currently creating an SDK / service that allows applications to have voice-based commands For the moment, I'm using Android Pocketsfunx (which is "awake") to find a keyword for the moment, and then analyze the entire speech with Google Voice recognition, but my problem is That I want to make it offline! So I'm on my way to changing Google Voice recognition by using PocketSetfunx completely ...

My problem

User defines what word to find out , And first I said - the word was compared and what the Google voice-to-text has given me ... so I know that I want to update grammar, using pocket spinks only with the word given by the user. goes, Which is problematic because (of Android pocket spinks after Java) it can only take grammar files!

Question

Can I update Android Pocketfinx grammar when I fly anyway?

Edit

I forgot to talk about this method: Public Zero addFsgSearch (string search name, FsgModel fsgModel) (in)

It seems that not taking a grammar file like any other grammar setter method, rather a square / strat? But the problem is that this document is not .....

If you only find one Consider using the word, addKeywordSearch .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -