How do I define a list/vector of functions in R? -


I have a function that takes another function as an input variable, like

  wrapperfunction & lt; - Function (x, basefunction) {y & lt; - cor (x) basefunction (y)}  

Now I want to input various basefonts in this drawing function, output it, but how do I define a list of functions so that Instead of plugging in the hands by each function, I can automate the process for the loop:

 for  (in i 1: n) {output [i] & lt; - Rapperfunction (X, FunctionList [i])}  

I have tried to define

  Functionalist & lt; - list () functionalist [1] = function1, etc ....  

, which does not work.

Not defined

  Functionalist & lt; - c ("Function1", "Function2", ...)  

If you want a list of functions, you can do something like this:

  myFuns & lt; - List (mean, SD)  

and then you can lapply from this list, or use for loop As if you wanted to if you use the loop for loop , make sure that you use the [[ syntax, because it ensures that you Retrieving function and not a list of length:

 for  (i in 1: n) {output [i] & lt; - wrapperfunction (x, muffins [[i]])}  

or

  missing (myFuns, wrapperfunction, x = X)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -