javascript - Autocomplete Jquery UI... Bug with json -


I have a problem with my own full script ... if I use my json file then all my Data are displayed but do not work completely. On the contrary, if I use table NPA, then it works ...

Can anyone help me with this problem ? Thanks!

My auto integer.fp

  var NPA = 'NPA. Jason '; Var NPA 2 = [{"Value": "1700", "Label": "New York City"}, {"Value": "1701", "Label": "Chicago"}]; $ ('# Tag') Autocomplete ({Source: NPA2, Minnamban: 1}); ["Price": "1700", "label": "New York City"}, {"value" [ng.json]  

: "1701", "label": "Chicago "}]

Your content NPA to Npa.json should be the string of . And not the content of this file.

This should:

  var NPA = 'npa.json'; $ .getJSON (NPA, Function (data) {$ ('# tag'). Autocomplete ({source: data, minlanta: 1});});  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -