javascript - Infinite Scroll and Image Hover plugin don't really like each other -


After incredible effort, I finally worked with my topic Infinite Scroll . Now I get this little puzzle for you for Sherlon and Watts, which I hope you can solve:

Infinite Scroll works, but adds infinite scroll to the pages While scrolling down, my is no longer visible (and image hover is important for my site !!)

When you use your browser's Dev Tool If you use, you will see at least the class wp.imagehoverlite to

< However, does not have any social hover button ...

In this < Infinite Scroll plugin's setting Then I searched for this box called callback :

screenshot

This is a hot lead!

I did my research and found which describes the function.

"Since the endless scroll adds new content to the page dynamically, sometimes you have to execute additional code to resume those plugins."

In this way I add the hovering effect inside the WordPress loop:

   & Lt; / Div & gt;  

Now we need to know, why do I need to enter this big box? Or - Find a way to get the social button on the image button on the plug-in without plugin.

I really appreciate your help. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -