javascript - Using data values rather than percentages for gradient stops -


I have searched many and have not found any answer and therefore got trapped. I just want to know whether it is possible to define a gradient stop from our data rather than percentage. As my graph changes with user input at all times

I also tried to use for example, but none of the following changes. (<{Offset: "0%", color: "# B81B1B"}, {Offset: function (d) {return d.yaxisvalue [5];}, color: "# B 81b1b"}, {offset: function (d) {return d.exequale [5];}, color: "# 4294DE"}, {offset: "100%", color: "# 15992a "}] ** ** Updated **

I have added an image of the graph which I want to conspirate using the shield. So as you can see, whenever y values ​​match the value of X axis at 5, 2 and 1, then I want to change. This plot varies depending on user input. Therefore 5, 2 and 1 are never in the same condition. Is there no way that I can change the changes in positions to shield or can I create 3 different area paths with specific colors?

I have included vertical gridlines as I thought it would be clear to understand.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -