jaxb - Using EclipseLink (MOXy) in Eclipse -


I am writing a Java program that uses JACAB to create an XML file from an XSD and for the first time eclipse is using . I also downloaded the Eclipse link to be used within Eclipse because I want to use MOC as my jackbase provider. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I'm using it correctly. I have read various documents, blogs and forums which refer to various techniques but as I am new to this, I am not sure that my understanding is correct. Can anybody understand me?

I understand that Moxi is an optional JACB implementation for contextual implementation, and in this way there are such features which may be useful in the context of the above mentioned implementations. Keeping this in mind, I downloaded the Eclipse link and placed EclipselliLocker in my classpath and added the jaxb.properties file to my package. Another folder under the Eclipseelch \ jlib folder contains 6 jar files named Maxi, what are they for and do I need to include them in my class?

JAXB classes generated from Eclipse have generated comments automatically at the top of the files. These comments are mentioned that they were generated by reference implementation and not, Moxi. Do I expect JXB classes to be generated by MOAC and JACB reference should not be applied?

Thx

I understand that Moxy There is an optional JAXB implementation and there are such features which may be useful in the context of the implementation of the reference.

Both the MOXy and JAXB reference implementations (RI) are both implementations of JSR-222, and pass the same compliance testing suite. Anywhere RI can be used instead of affecting any user. For example, Weblogic now uses MOCE as the default JAXB provider and you can configure it to use RI as an alternate provider.

There is another folder under the EclipseLank \ jlib folder, which contains 6 jar files named Maxi, what are these for them and do I have to include them in my class also?

The jlib / moxy folder contains the implementation of XJC which is called from our bin / jaxb-compiler. Some supported libraries for people using Java versions prior to Java SE 6, along with SP scripts.

JXAB classes generated from Eclipse have generated comments automatically at the top of the files. These comments mention that they were generated by reference implementation and not Maxi, do I hope that JXB classes should be generated by MCO and JACB reference should not be applied?

The MXA leverages the XJC (Java compiler with Java compiler) from JACAB reference implementation, which is why you see the comments in the comments generated. XJC is a very good component in which there are many useful community contribution extensions, so we did not invent our own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -