SQL Server 2008 pulling in timestamps from postgres -


I am trying, but I have been stuck on it for a few days.

At first I was just dragging all of our main postgres into the timestamps from the database, now I'm pulling them into transformed text strings and using them as a data conversion step to convert them to a date Want to If there is a better way of doing this, then I should be put in the right direction.

The main problem I am coming now is I have a question as follows:

  select my_table.id, max (case when to_id = 4 then stamp Otherwise, as the date_pending (case when to_id = 4 then and zero end tickets) first_date_pending, max (case when to_id = 5 then and zero end tickets) date_sent, max (as the case) When to_id = 11 then any other zero ticket idd is acceptable as the date my_table WHERE to_id IN (4, 5, 11) Group by id  

** Full disclosure: The above query can not be a difference to a driver from a subquery or what I have read

The issue is coming to me can not change my data conversion steps . These tickets (even when the stars are inserted) I get the following error:

  "DT_DBTIMESTAMP2" from "DT_I8" conversion is not supported.  

It max'ing and min'ing a date changes their notification type ...

I do not have to cast fields in the query as SQL The server can do the unknown type on DATE.

I'm a bit of a loss and actually do not know what I should do at this point.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -