Sqlite database file caching issue -


I have demo.db3 file in 2 places i have a C drive & amp; In the D drive used another SQLite expert to modify the file on the D drive. I removed some tables; Added rows then I deleted the file from the C drive and the amp; Copy the D drive file paste into the C drive. Now if I open the C drive file in the secure Expert then it still does not show me the old database structure, which does not have any row. I used the Winmerge tool to compare both files & amp; I did not get any difference when I pasted the drive drive with a different name to the C drive location, so that I got the new tables & amp; Rows in the tables then I removed the old file and changed the name of the new files with the old name. Then I went to open the DB3 file and now it shows me 2 files present in one place. I am able to open both files File with old name does not show me new table & amp; Displays the rows with the new file name.

I used some other tools (SQLStudio, SQL Administrator) to open files, but the only problem seems to be that I have cached the SQLite files in the file that I open or use the same file I am using in the tables which maintain the changes made in the tables. Another strange thing is that although I delete the database in the table, it does not modify the date of the DB3 file.

I am confused with this behavior. Please help me understand this problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -