Syntacts error in mysql query -


Someone asked me to remove community from database on my server using phpMyAdmin It worked, when he used it, I asked him to send me, but I got an error

MySQL said:

  Documentation # 1064 - The error in your SQL is syntax - configuration; To use the closest "SELECT * FROM 'connection' WHERE 1 ', check the manual associated with your MySQL server version for the correct syntax: Delete from connection where 1) Communication' ' 
P> I was searching on error but could not understand it.

  'SELECT * FROM' connection to 'WHERE 1': Removal from connection where community = "XYZ"  < / Pre> 

The error you are displaying is because this line is incorrect:

 

community = "XYZ" is also a problem, it should read: Second, you do not have any condition for your statement, you should remember something like NG:

  

Code> WHERE columnname = 1;

If you were trying to select everything from the connection, then you can only remove that segment where all the segments together.

Edit

In addition, MySQL queries are not separated from a semi-colon, a colon, so MySQL will not realize that you Trying different questions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -