Cannot reopen session after launching startx on UBUNTU -


I had a problem with XG, so I launched the startup on Ubuntu from my terminal, it is not working well (My screen was on screen only after launching my order). Then I force to shut down.

My real problem is that I can not open my session again. When I turn on my computer, Ubuntu's opening screen appears and when I enter my password, this screen is funneled and I ask to re-enter my password. This is not a password problem, as I have given the wrong password, I have been asked to dismiss my password again.

Can anyone know what the problem is? Thank you in advance for your help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

c - The joining operator ";" in my shell isn't working properly -