Cannot reopen session after launching startx on UBUNTU -


I had a problem with XG, so I launched the startup on Ubuntu from my terminal, it is not working well (My screen was on screen only after launching my order). Then I force to shut down.

My real problem is that I can not open my session again. When I turn on my computer, Ubuntu's opening screen appears and when I enter my password, this screen is funneled and I ask to re-enter my password. This is not a password problem, as I have given the wrong password, I have been asked to dismiss my password again.

Can anyone know what the problem is? Thank you in advance for your help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -