java - Spring security remember me failing on IE10 -


Spring security was working fine in all the terms except for the remembering feature (ordinary I do not use continuous approach Remember to).

If I log in as a user who remembers me and if I close the browser (chrome) and open it again and go to it, then app login Which was sent to the screen

My config xml bus for spring protection & lt; Security: Remember me & gt; Initially.

Then later I joined the & lt; Security: Remember me-safe-cookie-cookie = "false" /> And it works like a magic in CHROME. Now if the user remembers me and closes the browser and reopens the browser, the app is redirected to the home page with logged on is.

But now the same part of the code does not work in IE10. And I need to get it from 9 (IE9 and above versions). Trying a lot of scenarios but can not get the original reasons Any help would be appreciated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -