linux - Error with Poky bs on vserver -


I try to create an image with yoctos poky on my vserver (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS at least - Vserver 64bit)

With my own PC with the same Ubuntu version, I have no problem creating the image, but on my werner I get many such errors:

  Error: Execution event controller fails 'run_buildstats' traceback (most recent call final): run_buildstats file "run_buildstats (e)", line 85 , The object has arrived at (e = & lt; bb.build.Task 0x7f5f79df6c10;) the file "buildstats.bbclass", line2, get_device (e = & lt; bb.build.Task object at object 0x7f5f79df6c10) IOError: [Errno 2] There are no such files or directories: '/ home / yocto / yocto / poky / build-hd / tmp / buildstats / / device'  

What can I do ?

This is not your system error. But it was generated by bitbake and somewhere Python scripting execution had been failed by bitback.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -