linux - Error with Poky bs on vserver -


I try to create an image with yoctos poky on my vserver (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS at least - Vserver 64bit)

With my own PC with the same Ubuntu version, I have no problem creating the image, but on my werner I get many such errors:

  Error: Execution event controller fails 'run_buildstats' traceback (most recent call final): run_buildstats file "run_buildstats (e)", line 85 , The object has arrived at (e = & lt; bb.build.Task 0x7f5f79df6c10;) the file "buildstats.bbclass", line2, get_device (e = & lt; bb.build.Task object at object 0x7f5f79df6c10) IOError: [Errno 2] There are no such files or directories: '/ home / yocto / yocto / poky / build-hd / tmp / buildstats / / device'  

What can I do ?

This is not your system error. But it was generated by bitbake and somewhere Python scripting execution had been failed by bitback.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -