Magento product visibility search not working in enterprise edition 1.14 -


I was using Magento Enterprise 1.14 I've added a product with visibility list, search when I want to find the product at the front end, the product is included in the search results, but when I try to change the visibility to search and search, So it does not get included in the search results. Can anyone help in this as I have already spent hours in it?

Whether you have indexed or partial indexing is running on your site and indexing is complete .

Is your search index being derived from the Solar or Magrons database? In the case of Solar, you need to make sure that the solar was updated with changes that are usually partially indexing the indexed products in question.

If you ensure that the partial index is working properly and everything is indexed (you may have to check the CL tables to confirm it), this problem should be terminated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -