cocoa touch - How to make changes to a component added via Cocoapods -


I am using a component that is working well, but I want to make a change (Padding to add something so that the pop-up could not touch the edge of the screen). In Setup Function - I can see where to change the code in setup - but of course I do not want to overwrite the changes while updating my pods.

I can make a subclass, but the change is right in the middle of a huge function, so overriding is that the whole function does not look like a great idea. Is there a better way?

Many thanks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -