opengl - Find the vertices on the outline of a 3d model -


I have got several materials on the frame attract around a model with a stencil buffer Like

However, this time I need to find the headlines on the outline to get their coordinates, but there is not a great way to do this.

I have once come in a method that can solve my problem for simple models like cube or shells. This triangle suggests to examine two triangles that share the triangle, if the normal of both the triangles points in the direction of the camera in the opposite directions, they share the share from the edge,

The above method fields Or works like a simple model like a cube, but not for complex models, because it can lift those edges that also take inside the framework from the camera's view.

In the conclusion, my purpose is to find the coordinates of the corner on the outline, for example, on the red line in the image which you can find.

BTW, I'm doing this using Ogre


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -