pdf generation - SharePoint Hosted App - PDF conversion -


I have a custom ASPX form in SP 2010. After form submission, the form field value is captured in string builder and saved as a PDF using third party pdf converter

I am migrating this form online in SharePoint and To do this, I am using a SharePoint Host app. Since we can not use SSOM in an SP-hosted app, there is no way to get it.

Thank you

Surely I found your question at all. The PDF Share Form provides solutions for Office 365. You can install PDF Share Form for Office 365 via SharePoint Store. This is PDF form filler and document viewer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -