php - View single post from list of posts in certain category Wordpress -


I have a script that generates all the positions, which have a special category tag (see below).

  and  6, Category_name '= & gt; $ range); Query_posts ($ args); ? & Gt; & Lt ;? Php while (is_pos ()): the_post (); ? & Gt; & Lt; Hour / & gt; & Lt; Article class = "item" & gt; & Lt; A href = "& lt ;? php the_permalink () ;? & gt;" & Gt; & Lt; H3 class = "headline-news" & gt; & Lt ;? Php the_title (); ? & Gt; & Lt; / H3 & gt; & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; P & gt; & Lt ;? Php the_excerpt (); ? & Gt; & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; P & gt; & Lt; A class = "btn btn btn-primary" href = " 

However, when I posted a particular post on the_permalink (); I click on the link provided by the method then my website throws a 404 error. I believe I need a template file that will pull the content from personal post. Does anyone know how this is done?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -