php - View single post from list of posts in certain category Wordpress -


I have a script that generates all the positions, which have a special category tag (see below).

  and  6, Category_name '= & gt; $ range); Query_posts ($ args); ? & Gt; & Lt ;? Php while (is_pos ()): the_post (); ? & Gt; & Lt; Hour / & gt; & Lt; Article class = "item" & gt; & Lt; A href = "& lt ;? php the_permalink () ;? & gt;" & Gt; & Lt; H3 class = "headline-news" & gt; & Lt ;? Php the_title (); ? & Gt; & Lt; / H3 & gt; & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; P & gt; & Lt ;? Php the_excerpt (); ? & Gt; & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; P & gt; & Lt; A class = "btn btn btn-primary" href = " 

However, when I posted a particular post on the_permalink (); I click on the link provided by the method then my website throws a 404 error. I believe I need a template file that will pull the content from personal post. Does anyone know how this is done?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -