SharePoint Online: XsltListViewWebPart does not show up correctly -


I SharePoint is deployed SharePoint hosted app online server I have a custom page, which displays a list view of my custom list which app is built using stored on the web list view "XsltListViewWebPart" and added my aspx app page.

Here is the list view Web Part code:

  & lt; Asp: Content ContentPlaceHolderId = "PlaceholderMan" Runat = "Server" & gt; & Lt; Div id = "listUsers" class = "listView" & gt; & Lt; WebPartPages: WebPartZone runat = "server" Fremtaip = "Taitlbar only" id = "Vebprtijh 1" & gt; & Lt; WebPartPages: XsltListViewWebPart id = "UsersListWebPart_AppWeb" runat = "server" ListUrl = "lists / user" isIncluded = "True" NoDefaultStyle = "True" Title = "Users" PageType = "PAGE_NORMALVIEW" default = "False" ViewContentTypeId = "0x" & Gt; & Lt; / WebPartPages: XsltListViewWebPart & gt; & Lt; / WebPartPages: WebPartZone & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / ASP: Content & gt;  

The problem is that the list has never been deployed correctly on the server, it is always read-only, and there is no additional option to add or edit items in it. No:

image here

However, I'm able to find a solution while running in debug mode. I open the Web Part Content Management page by adding "Content = 1" for the current page URL. I delete this web part there because I'm still running in debug mode, I make some changes in my aspx page in Visual Studio, such as adding a space character when saved, page changes are automatically positioned on the server lets go, and visible from the web part right:

image Description Enter here

The problem is that I can only do this in debugging mode. When I pack the solution and keep it manually on the server, there can be no way for this solution.

Any idea why this happens and what can be the alternative solution? Thanks!

I've found that the only solution is to recreate the custom list in the Visual Studio and it should work after that. .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -