windows - How do I find last updated files since 1 week? -


I have a directory and it has ~ 1000 files in it. I want to get the filenames of the last 7 days Updated after? And write this file name in another file. I am using Windows 2012 and I want to do this with a batch script. How can I do this?

UPDATE: I tried

  @echo closed sitelock enabled extension disabled the expansion set "folder = c: \ some \ where" (for / f "token = * "%% a in (" robocopy "% folder%" "% folder%" * / l / nocopy / is / maxage: 7 / njh / njs / nc / ns / ndl ') What is echo (%% A) & However, I get this error:  
  Error: No destination directory specified. Accessibility: Robocopy Source Destination / Gt; Output File. Txt  

MIR Source :: Source Directory (Draw : \ Path or \\ server \ share \ path) Destination :: Destination Directory (drive: \ path or \\ server \ share \ path) ./MIR :: Mirror is a complete directory tree. More Information Information Robocopy / / Code>

**** / remove MIR files and can copy them!

This code uses the robocopy command to retrieve the list of required files. It's only a copy of all files considered / l , without having to copy the / nocopy , to the same file considered on / , max. 7 days of age / maxage: 7 , without header / njh , summary / njs , file class / nc , / ns or directory listing / ndl .

The output of the command will contain some empty columns, which are deleted with loop.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -